2022/10/31

Local young adult scares kids as well as adults at a grocery store on Halloween Night; See the pictures here!

Hello! As Halloween is the only day of the year when no one is allowed to be weird about what one looks like (as if lol), I obviously had to use the opportunity as well as I could. This look is what I ended up with and as one could conclude from the post title, I went to the grocery store and I'm pretty sure I scared some people...



I bought a white contact lense for my other eye again (I would've bought them for both eyes alas they didn't have the right strength for my left eye and thus I bought one only for my right eye) and since it looks scary I wore it today. White face paint was also a given (as if I didn't sometimes wear it just casually lmao), as well as black lipstick. I decided to do these crosses over my eyes because I've been thinking about it for a long time and thought that Halloween was a very good occasion for them. I matched the jewels and eyeshadow to my hair. And speaking of hair I just teased it a little and put a bit of hairspray in it and it turned out pretty cool.

The leather coat, the lace shirt which you can see a part of below, and the lower belt are from the local thrift store. The leather pants are from an online thrift store, the shoes are the same ones I wore in the last post, and the leather-like top is from New Yorker. The upper belt and the choker are from ebay, and the rings and necklaces are second hand. Now I hope I didn't forget to mention anything lol I wore so many things that it is very much possible.





Thx for reading!!

xoxo V

No comments:

Post a Comment