2022/07/06

I started making a fashion portfolio...

...And then I quit after two pages. I saw an ad for a fashion school, not gonna mention which one it was because I don't remember it, and as a fashion enthusiast wanna-be designer I obviously checked out the application forms and everything even though I actually had no intentions of applying there, and there was mentioned a fashion portfolio. I took a screenshot of it, thinking that it could be smart and useful to make one for myself since in the future I am going to apply to some fashion schools, you can see it below.










You see how it mentions "mood board"? That's what I started with and used those two pages for! I have a pile of old Vogue magazines from back when I was still into fashion yes but more into the mainstream rather than alternative as I'm now, and I cut them up some more and put together some really cool collages that represent my vision as well as it is possible to present an alternative brand with stuff from Vogue.

I let the collages stay in the sketchbook I used for maybe two days and then I ripped out the pages and put them on my wall and decided to leave making a fashion portfolio until later. I think that next time I'm going to have to print out pictures that better represent my vision because the pictures in Vogue just don't really work.















xoxo V

No comments:

Post a Comment