2022/04/17

Turmion Kätilöt Concert Looks

Hi! Today I'm showing what I wore/looked like when I saw Turmion Kätilöt live first in March and now in April. To the first concert I went with my dad, and in addition to him at the second concert there were also his girlfriend and my brother (though he didn't stay there for the whole concert lol).

[Update 11.2.2023] I found out later that a friend that I made at a festival last summer had also been at the second concert and so had my coworker lol it's a small world or something.




19.3.2022 Turmion Kätilöt




First of all I would like to say that this is overall one of the coolest that I've ever looked like my hair and my makeup and my outfit were all so so good that I can hardly believe it. This guy who checked our tickets also complimented my makeup! And also I ended up wearing my beloved pinstripe jacket decorated with chains and safety pins all night because I got a bit insecure about showing as much skin as I meant to.



What I'm wearing:

★ top [new yorker]
★ shorts [new yorker]
★ boots [lolita wardrobe]
★ belts [thrifted & ebay]
★ choker & wrist cuffs [ebay]

16.4.2022 Turmion Kätilöt


I cut my bangs and shaved my eyebrows just for this concert so like, dedication or something. Also this hair color (light pink & pink) is perhaps the prettiest I've ever had...


What I'm wearing:

★ corset [cat o'brien] (worn backwards)
★ skirt [thrifted] (originally a dress but I made it into a skirt)
★ shoes [demonia]
★ choker thing [made by me]
★ fishnets [ebay]

xoxo V

No comments:

Post a Comment