2022/03/11

Leopard Print Baker Boy Hat!!!

Hiii it's been a while! I'm going to try to post more often from now on, I'm again super inspired to actually blog because I've been reading other blogs and they're super cool, I love blogs. Blogs should really make a comeback.

Anyway today's post is about this super cute hat that I just made! I used this tutorial to make it and it turned out sooo well even though at many points I was worried that I'd fucked it up. Instead of velvet I used velour, though, so it was a bit more stretchy. I had some excess fabric from when I made a mini skirt last autumn (also wearing it right now) and I used that. I've wanted a leopard print hat (either a baker boy hat or a beret) for quite a long time and I decided to make one myself rather than wait around for one to maybe be sold somewhere.





Also notice how cute my nails are!! I saw a picture of similar nails (though longer) on Pinterest and I thought that I could actually recreate the look on my really short nails. It's a bit annoying that I can't do all these super cool and elaborate designs since I need to have short nails to play the guitar and the bass. However I love playing the guitar and the bass so it doesn't bother me too much.


This outfit:

  • skirt [made by me]
  • shirt [mom gave it to me yeaaars ago]
  • jacket [thrift store, the chains etc. added by me]
  • hat [made by me]
  • shoes [lolita wardrobe]
  • tights [ebay i think]
  • choker [ebay]
  • sunglasses [ebay]
  • belt [ebay]

No comments:

Post a Comment